About Me

My photo
SURREY, United Kingdom
Amateur and still learning!

Sunday, 21 September 2008

EXHIBITION PREPARATION


The next couple of weeks will be devoted to preparing prints for the forthcoming Hi5 event at Butlers Wharf. I expect to display 25 prints, 15 A3 and 10 A4, that may change but I want to keep those proportions.

I've made all my choices, got the Permajet paper, using Fibrebase Warm Tone, just got to get the mounting board for the mattes. It's like being back to the old times, printing and mounting, great satisfaction. Proper photography.

Now a fully fledged member of the R&TPS, so most Thursday evenings are booked for the foreseeable future.

Working through the Norfolk images and sticking them on Flickr to see what response there is, nothing outstanding.

No comments: