About Me

My photo
SURREY, United Kingdom
Amateur and still learning!

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

2009 HERE WE COME.


Last post before the New Year. What to do for next year is taking a bit of sorting out. I think I will concentrate on entering exhibitions as my main objective. I'll keep posting on Flickr as that seems to be the most active site. Keep an eye on the DCM forums, just in case the new web site turns out to be worthwhile and it gets away from all those tiresome and silly questions about equipment and posts about switching on cameras!

Paid a final 2008 visit to Speakers' Corner yesterday, and saw the youngest speaker I've ever seen in 25 years of visiting. A 10 year old holding forth very eloquently on the endangered species around the world, and our duty to help protect them.

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to anyone that stumbles across this blog.

No comments: