About Me

My photo
SURREY, United Kingdom
Amateur and still learning!

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

DAY OUT AT LAST!


Didn't get to Speakers' Corner as promised, but I did go out. Woke up to some mist and light fog, and decided to go down to the RHS gardens at Wisley, to try and get something that has been in my mind for some while. Knowing that the dogwood around the lake is particularly colourful at this time of year, combining that with the mist might make a muted colour image. Decided that the statues of "Dancing Cranes" would add to the atmosphere I decided to make them the focal point.

Trying to get to grips with Lightroom 2 and the added tools that come with it, so I bought a book on the subject and am working my way through it. The catalogue and keyword sections are a little confusing at first, but it has made me sort out the rubbish in amongst my images, so it's no bad thing. Should complete it by this time next year!

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit your blog, as your writing has interested me.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa