- Women look more closely than men.
- Non photographers ask more detailed questions than photographers.
- People are interested in 'where the photograph was taken'.
- The fact that no photographs were titled didn't bother anyone.
- Infrared fascinated most people.
For anyone thinking of mounting an exhibition of their work I would thoroughly recommend it, it's hard work and it can be expensive, but discussing your work on a face to face basis with an on the whole appreciative audience is as satisfying as it gets.